Phase 3: Engagement
1. Onboarding (Volunteer Management Form)
- Fill out the Volunteer Management form for all volunteers (regardless of volunteer role, whether they have another position already, etc). *
- This form will instruct you how to create a TrackItForward account for all new volunteers.
- You will need to know the VRMS number for each open positon. Use 99999 for Inter-Portfolio transfers ad 2016 Annual Conference.
- This form will send notifications as needed in order for your volunteer to be set up in our systems, depending upon their role.
- Send a welcome email to the Board and your team after steps above are complete. (PLEASE BCC the recipients so that any "reply all" will not spam the entire group).
- If your Portfolio uses DropBox or Trello or Slack, or if you use shared files in Google Drive, set these up for your new volunteer.
- Use the Volunteer Orientation Checklist to be sure your new volunteer has all the information and tools needed in order to be successful. (TBD: A new orientation process in development.)
* Click here to view the DB of all VM Form submissions.