PMP/CAPM Exam Prep
Tuesdays & Thursdays ... September 12 - October 24, 2017
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Prepare for PMP or CAPM certification through the Portland Chapter of the Project Management Institute. Experienced project leaders ready to become certified Project Management Professionals (PMP), and those looking to establish credibility in the application of project management processes as a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), will both benefit from this course as they prepare for the Project Management Institute (PMI) examination. You will earn 35 Technical PDU's for this course.
Earlybird Pricing closes 8/12/17. Regular pricing and registration closes 9/03/17.
Students will receive a copy of the PMI PMBOK (5th) edition, third-party sample questions, course study guide (Crosswind Learning) and access to an online practice exam that simulates the exam environment.
Attendance in the course will satisfy the education requirement for both the PMP and CAPM application. To be eligible for the PMP certification, you must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements. All project management experience must have been accrued within the last eight consecutive years prior to your application submission. Please visit www.pmi.org/certification for complete exam eligibility requirements.
Key Learning Objectives
- Study tips & strategies sitting for the PMP/CAPM examination
- Supplemental materials and advice from current PMP professionals
- Learn how to utilize the PMBOK 5th ed. to assist in studying for the exam and further professional development
- Practical application and analysis of project management
- Provide networking and study group opportunities
- Build confidence and awareness to become a Project Management professional
“I would highly recommend doing the PMP/CAPM prep course through PMI. I found the instructors were knowledgeable and their personal testimonials encouraging and insightful. They each made a point of making themselves readily available outside of class for any follow up questions. With this course I was able to achieve my goal of obtaining my CAPM credentials. I will repeat this course when I pursue my PMP. A ‘Job Well Done’ to those instructors that volunteer their free time to help us succeed!’
Winter 2017 Student--Andrea Fields, CAPM, Pacific Foods
About the Instructors
Our team of PMP certified instructors, comprised of experienced, PMP certified project managers from multiple industries, are dedicated to your professional development and to helping you pass this rigorous exam. Our volunteer instructors will bring the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) methodology and real-world experience into focus. They will walk you through the skills and strategies that are essential to passing the PMP and CAPM exams.
See our instructor bio page for more information. https://pmi-portland.org/pmp-instructors
For questions regarding PMP or CAPM exam eligibility requirements, check www.pmi.org/certification.
For all other questions regarding this class, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earlybird Pricing: 6/19 - 8/12/2017
- Non-members $1095
- Chapter Members & Chapter Student Members $845
Regular Pricing: 8/13 - 9/3/2017
- Non-members $1195
- Chapter Members & Chapter Student Members $945
- Visit this page for complete Event Registration FAQs
- *Chapter Members must log in to the PMI Portland web site prior to registering in order to receive automatic member pricing discounts!
- NEW / RENEWING MEMBER? NOTE: It takes up to three business days for PMI Global to process your new PMI Portland Chapter membership so that we can create your PMI Portland login account on our site. If you're a new/renewing member or planning to join, please plan accordingly! See the New Member web page for more information.
- There will be no retroactive payment adjustments. Please be certain you are registering correctly prior to payment.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing to the respective event coordinator: Director PMP Certification
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
121 SW Salmon St.