Portland Chapter Jobs Hub
PMI Portland Chapter is proud to offer a Jobs Forum as part of our commitment to providing value to our members. This is a free service to both employers and to current PMI Portland Chapter members.
PMI Members can also utilize the PMI Global Job Board - click here.
How does it work?
Job Seekers must be current PMI Portland Chapter members. All current members may view the Jobs Forum on the website. Members who also subscribe to the forum will receive Job Postings via email. For more information, go to the For Members section.
Employers do not need to be PMI Portland members, nor do they pay a fee for this service. Just send a message describing the job opening and how to apply to Dir. of Jobs Program. Approved messages will be visible in our Members-only Jobs Forum, and will also be sent via email to hundreds of subscribed Project Management professionals who are actively seeking employment. For more information, go to the For Employers section.
- This is a members-only Forum.
- All current Chapter members may view the Jobs Postings in the Forum.
- Only the Jobs Forum Moderator can post Jobs to the Jobs Forum.
- Please do not “reply” to the Topics (postings) in the Jobs Forum.
- If you want to receive new job postings via email, see Subscribing to the Forum.
Accessing the Forum
Current Chapter Members, log in to the PMI Portland Chapter website.
- Click on the Subscribe button in order to start receiving emails when new jobs are posted.
- Be sure that you subscribe to the FORUM itself and not to a particular TOPIC. Each new job posting is a separate topic in the forum.
Employers do not need to be PMI Portland members, nor do they pay a fee for this service. Just send a message describing the job opening and how to apply to Dir. of Jobs Program. Approved messages will be visible in our Members-only Jobs Forum, and will also be sent via email to hundreds of subscribed Project Management professionals who are actively seeking employment. Here’s how it works:
Job Posting Content:
The job posting content can be in the body of the email, or can be an attachment (Word doc or PDF). Content guidelines:
- Be brief.
- Aim the message directly at the job seeker.
- Include a link to a page on your website and/or an email address for more information.
- Job must be related to Project Management work. (Postings that we do not feel are appropriate for our membership will be rejected.)
Include the following in the body of your email:
- Job title.
- Closing date.
- The email address you would like the Job Seeker's reply sent to (i.e. jobs@NeatCo.com).
- Any other contact information that the Job Seeker should know.
Submit the Job Posting:
Send the information described above to: Dir. of Jobs Program.
The job posting will be quickly reviewed, posted to the Jobs Forum and distributed to all subscribed job seekers.
Contact the Dir. of Jobs Program for questions or to update a posting.
Members - post your resume on the PMI Global Career Central web page.
To unsubscribe from the Jobs Forum emails, click Unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. Or you can log in to the Jobs Forum and click the Unsubscribe link.
If your Chapter membership lapses, you will be removed from the Jobs Forum.