PMI Portland Chapter
PMI Portland is made up of more than 2200 members and serves the Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington, Metro area. In-Person monthly chapter meetings are generally held on the East Side, Downtown Portland, but monthly Roundtables and other programs and events are held in Beaverton/Hillsboro, Vancouver, Clackamas and virtually to engage with members beyond traditional settings.
Benefits of Membership in PMI Portland Include:
- Reduced prices for many Chapter events, workshops and conferences
- A mentorship program to help members, both seasoned and new, achieve their professional goals
- A strong network of project management professionals in Portland and SW Washington
- A centralized local source of programming, education, and volunteering that provides Professional Development Units (PDUs) for those maintaining certifications
- A monthly newsletter containing chapter news, volunteer highlights and articles of interest for trends, tools, and methodologies affecting the field of project management today
- Credibility in project management processes within corporations as a result of affiliation with PMI Portland Chapter
Interested? Add the PMI Portland Chapter membership to your PMI membership NOW at https://www.pmi.org/membership/join
Already a member?
Log in as a member to access these benefits now