Become a Speaker at a PMI Portland Chapter Event
PMI Portland Chapter is a vibrant community of project management professionals who are dedicated to promoting the professional and educational development of its members.
Speaking opportunities include the monthly Chapter meetings, workshops and the annual conference. The Chapter meeting generally attract 125 to 175 attendees. The audience includes PMI members and affiliates from other educational and professional organizations.
Take this opportunity to:
- Showcase your knowledge and expertise in areas of interest to both emerging and experienced project management professionals, resulting in new contacts and networking opportunities.
- Gain exposure to a wide audience of professionals managing strategic initiatives using multiple, complex programs and projects as the vehicle for those initiatives.
- Gain word-of-mouth referrals, receive additional invitations to other PMI affiliates and partners as well as increased recognition for your expertise through PMI members and their associated employers.
Chapter Meeting Speaking Opportunities
Topics are expected to deliver educational value and will focus on skills needed for project/program management competencies. Topics include both hard and soft skills need to excel in project management.
PMI Portland Chapter has a proven event process. In general, the Chapter handles registration, promotions and event logistics and the speaker furnishes everything necessary for delivery of the event content. Speakers will be asked to submit a topic outline review. Any handouts will also be submitted for review.
Detailed speaker benefits, guidelines and facts about PMI Portland Chapter are available by emailing email@example.com.
- Chapter Meeting information
- For detailed information and applications fill out the Speaker Application Form and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Development Speaking Opportunities
Click here for information about speaking opportunities at the next Annual Conference.