2nd Tuesday, Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the City of Portland
Location: Online Only
A roundtable is a meeting where Project Managers discuss issues they face on a daily basis. The meetings always start with introductions and usually a solicitation for topics that affect project managers in the public sector. These meetings are worth 1 PDU to PMPs, and can be extremely valuable and fun.
Sign up for the Roundtable mailing list(s) by clicking Subscribe.
Below are instructions for creating a PMI account and being able to receive these announcements from PMI directly.
We will be sending future roundtable notifications from PMI Portland’s mailing system. In order to continue to receive notifications, you’ll need to sign up at PMI Portland’s Roundtable Mailing List Sign up. Fortunately, it’s easy. See below for intstructions.
1. Open PMI Portland Chapter’s Roundtable page: https://pmi-portland.org/activities/roundtables
2. Scroll down on the Roundtable page to Roundtable Mailing List Sign Up on the right side of the page.
3. Click the Subscribe button.
4. Select the “Roundtable-Downtown” option (and any other roundtables you are interested in).
5. Enter your name, your email, fill out the captcha.
6. Click Subscribe.
|02-08-2022 12:00 pm||On Line|
|03-08-2022 12:00 pm||On Line|
|04-12-2022 12:00 pm||On Line|