Chapter Meeting Non-member Student Group Registration Attendance Process
PMI Portland Chapter encourages instructors and their students to attend monthly Chapter Meetings at a reduced cost of $10 for the entire meeting.
60 students may attend each calendar year.
Below is a description of the process to attend the meeting:
- Instructor will contact Director of Academic Outreach (firstname.lastname@example.org) and schedule a month when students can attend. (More than 30 days in the future.)
- Instructor and Director of Academic Outreach will decide how payment will be made. The Options are:
- Each student pays individually using a Discount Code for $10, OR
- The organization makes a single payment for all students and students receive a Discount Code for $0.
- Director of Academic Outreach will review requests for the month with VP Outreach and Chapter President.
- Once Approved and generated, as applicable to the requested payment mode, the Website Payment form and Discount code will be provided to the Director of Academic Outreach.
- The Website and Instruction Letter(s) are then forwarded to the Instructor who will distribute Instruction Letters to students and/or Instruction Letter with Website address to Administrative Staff, if elected Group Pay.
- For both Options, Students will use the PMI Portland Chapter website to register themselves for the meeting, before the regular registration deadline, using the Discount code.
- Director of Academic Outreach will provide a Weekly Feedback Report of those who have completed registration to the Instructor; upon request faculty may opt-out of reporting.
- Director of Registration will include students in meal count and have name badges prepared for the students along with table signage.
- Director of Academic Outreach will track the number of students who use the program throughout the year.
This process applies only to students…
- Who are enrolled in a participating class, and …
- Who are not members of PMI Portland Chapter.
Current PMI Portland Chapter Student members already receive discounted pricing.
Contact Director of Academic Outreach (email@example.com)