PMI Portland Chapter Event Cancellation and Refund Policy
Chapter Meeting and Miscellaneous Events
- A full refund will be made if request for cancellation/refund is received 24 hours in advance of the meeting/event (the time registration opens is the official start of the meeting/event).
- 90% of the registration amount will be refunded if the request for cancellation/refund is received more than 30 days prior to the event.
- 75% of the registration amount will be refunded if the request for cancellation/refund is received between 29 and 8 days prior to the event.
- If request for refunds are received less than 7 days prior to the start of the event, the refund will not be processed since monetary outlays have been incurred for meals and materials.
- 100% refund if the certification class is cancelled by PMI Portland Chapter due to insufficient enrollment.
- 90% refund if the participant withdraws 25 calendar days before the start of the certification course.
- 75% refund if the participant requests cancellation within 72 hours of the first class and does not attend more than 6 hours of instruction.
- No refund is available after 72 hours after the first class in a series has been held.
- No retake is allowed beyond one year after the conclusion of an exam prep series.
- The participant is required to consult with the Director of PMP or ACP Certification before being allowed to retake the series. The Director of PMP or ACP Certification may require the participant to first consult one of the certification instructors or join a study group.
- 75% discount is available in the following scenarios:
- At the discretion of VP of Professional Development, the participant can retake the series, if the participant had an emergency and did not take the certification exam after the exam prep series. The VP of Professional will present his or her decision for ratification by the PMI Portland Board.
- If the participant has taken the class before, took the test within 6 months of class conclusion, and failed the certification exam.
All requests for refunds must be made in writing to the respective event coordinator:
- Director of Registration for Chapter Meeting refunds,
- Director of Workshops for Workshop refunds,
- Director of PMP Certification for PMP Prep Course, Certification Classes refunds;
- Director of ACP Certification for ACP Course, Certification Classes refunds;
- Director of Registration for Annual Conference refunds.
Registrations cannot be transferred between people or between events.
Refunds will be applied to the original credit card.