Welcome New Member Message
This is the content of the message sent to new members when they join PMI Portland Chapter.
Thank you for joining the PMI Portland Chapter. We are delighted to have you as a new member. We have just received your account information from PMI Global and have created an account for you on our Chapter web site–www.pmi-portland.org.
Here is some information that should help you get involved in our Chapter, and get the most from your membership.
- There is a New Member orientation meeting at every Chapter meeting.
- Please check out the New Member Info web page.
- PMI Portland Chapter web site Login - use the same username and password as you use at pmi.org.
- Chapter Members must log in when they register for events, in order to receive member pricing. For complete information about accounts, event pricing and registration, please read this page: Registration & Pricing Information.
- You must make changes to your address, email, etc., on the pmi.org site, as we share a single sign-on with PMI global.
- Please be sure to keep your profile information accurate and complete on the pmi.org site. We tailor our member offerings and activities based in part on information we receive from PMI global.
- Your Chapter username and password will no longer work if your Chapter membership expires.
There is a wealth of information about the Chapter on our web site. We hope you will take some time to familiarize yourself with it. Refer to the Leadership web page to learn about the Board of Directors and their teams. We value your input, so please contact the VP of Membership or any of the Chapter leaders with suggestions, ideas or questions.
We are all volunteers, and if you are interested in growing your network and skills by volunteering for the Chapter, check out the Volunteer FAQs page.
On behalf of the PMI Portland Chapter, welcome! We look forward to seeing you at upcoming PMI Portland Chapter events.
Dir. of Member Services
PMI Portland Chapter