2022 Virtual Fall Conference Sep 23
2022 Fall Virtual Conference
Location: Online Only
This year's conference topic theme: Learn from the past, Engage in today, Adapt for tomorrow, and Plan for the future. Act II: Future of project management and the future of work.
You get to choose which 5 sessions you’d like to attend virtually live and which 2 sessions you’d like to attend on-demand:
- LEAP Act II Virtual Annual Conference Kickoff Presented by Ken Lowen, President of PMI Portland- Keynote (Session 1): Saby Waraich: PURPLE COW LEADERSHIP- STAND OUT AS A LEADER
- (Session 2) Connie Plowman: 50 Essential Skills We Need in Our PM Leadership Tool Kit
- (Session 3) Amanda Inman with Apex Systems: THE FUTURE OF THE PMI IN AN AGILE WORLD
11:30 am -12:30 pm
- (Session 4) Amber McMillan: HOW TO DEAL WITH DIFFICULT STAKEHOLDERS
- (Session 5) Time Runcie: CHOOSING THE RIGHT PM TOOL SETS ACROSS THE MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY LANDSCAPE
- (Session 6) Jeff Oltmann: HOW TO FACILITATE PARTICIPATION AND PSYCHOLOGICAL SAFETY
- (Session 7) Jean Richardson: SUPPORTING YOURSELF THROUGH AN AGILE TRANSFORMATION
- Event Closing Remarks presented by Marshal Oller President-Elect
11:30 am- 2 pm
- Open Mic room with sponsorship room breakouts: TOPIC OF CONVERSATIONS - TIPS FOR GETTING JOBS OF THE FUTURE
Engaging sessions will focus on tactics for the future of project management and the future of workplace leadership.
In-person and virtual networking opportunities with project management professionals, job seekers, and companies looking to hire in the greater Portland area.
Leadership, strategy, and technical PDUs will be available to keep up your certification and to help you learn the tactics to get ahead in your project management role.
Save the date for September 23rd, 9 am-2:30 pm for this engaging virtual conference and the opportunity to achieve 7 PDUs including Strategy, Leadership, and Technical PDUs. Registration will open in August.
Find updated information on our Annual Conference microsite.
|Event Date||09-23-2022 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-23-2022 2:30 pm|
|Cut off date||09-21-2022 7:00 am|