Welcome to PMI Portland Chapter
Who We Are
PMI Portland Chapter is the local Chapter of the Project Management Institute, the leading advocate of project management, worldwide. PMI has over 430,000 project management professional members in 193 countries around the globe.
PMI Portland Chapter has over 1,700 members, but a constituency of well over 5,000 professionals throughout the greater Portland area. These include business analysts, program managers, engineers, developers, and managers–as well as project managers. We provide high quality, relevant education, certification, job referral and networking opportunities to our professionals.
Our goal is to promote the profession of project management by creating a culture and community that facilitates professional growth through networking, education and volunteerism. The Portland Chapter of PMI is known for its progressive and innovative programs.
Why join PMI and PMI Portland Chapter? Watch this!
Membership at PMI Portland Chapter builds connections to the people and resources critical to your success. As one of the largest PMI chapters in the Pacific Northwest, there is considerable opportunity to networking and share with your peers. Below are some of the benefits available to you as a member.
Benefits of membership
- Access to members only web content, publications, and job listings
- Substantial discounts on Chapter events
- PMP and ACP certification training and support, and PDU opportunities
- Access to new skill training and courses
- New friends and colleagues!
- Click here to see even more benefits!
Are you a new Chapter Member? Click here for information just for you.
Partnering with PMI Portland Chapter is a great way to introduce your organization, services and products to our professionals while building credibility and relationships. Here are a few of the opportunities to partner with PMI Portland Chapter:
Sponsor an event
- Monthly Chapter Meetings
- Professional Networking Conferences
- Certification Prep Courses
- Educational Workshops
- Chapter Job Fairs
Share your professional expertise
- Monthly Chapter Meetings (keynote and educational speakers needed). click here
- Certification Prep Courses (instructors needed). Contact VP of Professional Development
- Educational Workshops (presenters needed). Contact Dir. of Workshops
- Monthly Newsletter (writers and stories needed). Contact Dir. of Content Marketing
- Volunteer. Visit the Volunteer Opportunities web page
- Become a Speaker web page.