2017 AC Group Payment Form
2017 Annual Conference Group Payment
2017 Annual Conference Group Pricing is based on the number of attendees, REGARDLESS of their membership status, and is available through September 4, 2017.
- One person pays for 5 or more attendees, and receives a Registration Code to distribute to their attendees.
- Each attendee MUST register for the event individually, at no cost, using the Registration Code.
- There are no multiple discounts.
- Any adjustments must be done manually, will require extra time, and will follow established Chapter refund & cancellation policies.
1. Pay for 5 or more by credit card
- Within 2 days, the Payer will receive a Group Registration code which allows each attendee to register for the event for free, along with additional registration information to pass along to attendees.
Deadline for Group Payment is August 28, 2017
2. EACH attendee MUST register individually
- Once group payment is processed, the Payer should distribute the registration instructions and group Registration Code to all attendees ASAP. Using the Group Registration Code will allow them to register at no charge, but they must register individually.
- When they register, we collect their name, food preference, track preference, etc., which we need for planning.
- Anyone who has not registered will not appear on our attendee list, and will be required to pay full price plus Late Fee at the door.
Deadline for attendeees to use Group Registration Code and register for free is September 4, 2017
- All cancellations are subject to fees and deadlines, as defined in the Chapter Refund/Cancellation Policy.
- To cancel a person’s registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This person will be removed from the attendee list, freeing up one registration code. It may take up to seven days for cancellation processing.
- After the cancellation is processed, a new attendee may register individually, using the Group Registration Code, subject to the deadlines above. NOTE: We CANNOT “swap” registrations, as they are specific to the person attending. The new attendee MUST register individually.
- Payments for group registrations codes that go unused (no one registers or attends) or are underused (fewer attendees register than your organization paid for) will not be refunded.
General Conference registration information - email@example.com.
Group Registration Code issues - firstname.lastname@example.org
Event End Date
09-15-2017 11:55 pm
Registration Start Date
Cut off date
09-15-2017 11:55 pm